And still...

Youtube just won't let me upload quality video...when they encode it, it turns into pixel shit.  Tried everything, some people say ''if you don't have views and subs youtube put lower quality because of the servers and shit''...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mako said:

Youtube just won't let me upload quality video...when they encode it, it turns into pixel shit.  Tried everything, some people say ''if you don't have views and subs youtube put lower quality because of the servers and shit''...

Yeah, the quality of the video leaves much to be desired. And yes youtube compresses the video by about 15-20%. But at you all "sadly" it very strongly becomes soapy I think it is connected with jumps fps, a problem in a format of coding and discrepancy of quantity of shots to size of bitrate of video necessary youtube For the beginning look here it https: // support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171 I hope this helps you.

Edited by Pennywise

Arma will always make it pixelate a bit in arma unless you're running a beast of a computer. 

- Dont think my settings are the best, but I do see the issue compared to my own (yes, mine still pixelate. Wood PC after all). 

- Not sure what render settings you're using Mako. From my understanding of the youtube render engine, then you have to force a higher bitrate of the video (higher than it actually is), then youtube's render software should make it look better.
- Atleast thats what I've personally been doing and seems to somewhat work. Hope it helps.

I've try everything, my video looks very good on pc after rendering...but upload fucks it...

I'm recording with shadowplay, first with default settings, than moving it higher and higher...this video up is recorded with 1080p, 60 fps and max bitrate allowed in shadowplay. 

Also I did try trick with higher render settings, I've rerender that video in 4k...than upload it, and it's still says 1080p...

As I said, video on PC looks very good...

I did tried different encoders, H264, H265, AVC, MPEG2 etc...

Maybe my Sony Vegas is bugged and all encoders are broken, but video on pc looks good, so I don't think that's the case.

Fast pace action scene needs to be rendered proper way, and I think that youtube do it ''the cheapest fast way'' and the result is shown above.

Edited by Mako
50 minutes ago, Carnah said:

Could be if you have a cracked version of Sony Vegas. 
- I'm getting their new releases as they come out since I pay for it

- What version of Sony Vegas do you have? 

Vegas 15...

Maybe it's because my records are too high in bitrates, than when YT renders it, it's cut too much...

Dont think thats the issue. 
- Else people wouldn't be able to upload true 4k videos mate. 

- I know the rep our group has and all. But if you want, I can remote desktop you and look through your settings? 
- Though I imagine its not something you would be very fond of doing. But hit me up if you ever feel like it. 

• Like 1