Reset PVP Stats each month? - 500k Competition

VOTE HERE!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want us to host the "Player of the Month" competition and reset all PVP Stats each month?

• Yes, I want MONEY!
    • Ha no. My stats are priceless.

I have decided to redesign our PVP Stats website and I would like to host a competition that gives you a chance to win 500k Poptabs each month.

If the community decides to have the "Player of the Month" competition, then it would include the following: 

• All PVP Statistics will be reset at the end of each month
  • There will be up to 3 winners
  • There will be a winner for October

Please give is your votes using the poll at the top of this post and give us your opinions by commenting.

• Sean pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, miwo said:

Sounds good. I would suggest a reset of the stats when you start it, but then i would like to see a section with monthly stats and a section with all time stats!

Never actually thought of doing it this way. It's definitely something I can do.

• Like 3

Having 2 separate leader boards, one for monthly and one for all time I think is a great idea. There is however one thing that is kinda worrying, for me personally at least, and that is that camping Spawn Towns (Balota comes to mind) is pretty much the best way to get the most kills. So I feel with incentives to get the most kills so high, that might make people even more inclined to spend their entire day in Spawn Towns and thus make the missions and server feel kinda empty everywhere else. However I'm not too sure how one would get around that, just something I feel might become a problem with this. Perhaps lower the incentives for highest kills, and make highest K/D (above 200 kills at least, so that it's not the guy with 12 kills and 0 deaths who never plays) also a category one can win in. These are just some preliminary ideas though, better ones are probably out there. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I have taken @miwo suggestion and made it happen. Our PVP stats page now has monthly and all time stats. Your all time stats will not be altered in any way.

Visit our stats page HERE and check out your progress!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Sean locked this topic
  • Sean unpinned and unfeatured this topic