M320 LRR Suppressor

Some of us know that the Arma 3 M320 LLR is closely based off of the CheyTac M200 Intervention. The real life rifle variant can be optionally attached with a suppressor, and since both are so identical, I suggest adding the suppressor attachment to the M320, if possible.

Attached are some images for reference.

M200_Intervention_600x600.jpg

Archangel-PMS-2_a2ac51a3-05e4-4e17-bf9c-6eb16e35ecbb_large.jpeg

index.jpg

irartesh-ir_139013153811942.jpg

13e1a09208ac0a908b6289caf762807a.jpg

I found some very short videos for reference, with different sound qualities though, and yeah it is pretty suppressed, but I'll do a little more research on it, thanks for testing it!

On 4/26/2018 at 2:45 AM, Rosco Coltrane said:

Did a little testing with it in Armory and it works, but it seems awfully quiet for such a gun, so we did need to do more testing on it on a test server.

In the end its not a sniper with APDS rounds, so it would be like the mar10, more powerfull but also bolt action.

I would like to have a new bolt action sniper rifle that can fit a surpressor (the other sniper that got removedwas the same and even had explosive rounds)

Tested the suppressor properly now, you can hear the actual gunshot from about 300m so it seems to be very well balanced for that it is, so we are gonna add it next time the Modpack Updates :)

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1