M110 SASS Addition

I believe it would be fun to add this weapon to the arsenal, with possibly different camo patterns. I played on a server before that had it, and I would say it served the same damage as the MAR-10. Yes it may add no difference to the server or game play, but would be fun aesthetic-wise. Here are the specs for the M110 for reference.

Winner of the U.S. Army award as one of the “Best 10 Inventions” of 2007, the M-110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (M-110 SASS) is a precision 7.62mm NATO caliber, gas-operated rifle that is highly acclaimed for its battlefield performance. The rifle’s inherent accuracy, quick-change 20-round magazine, ambidextrous controls, abundant MIL-STD-1913 rail mounting capabilities, and highly effective sound suppressor system all contribute to the system’s combat success. Like the Mk11, the heart of the M-110 system is a 20” Chrome Plated 5R Cut barrel. To meet Army requirements for service in the current theater of operation, a durable flat dark earth colored coating is applied over standard protective finishes.