server join problems (please help me i beg)

i tried taking this up with the exile forums but they did nothing and theres nothing on google(or im just stupid). when i load into sever it says Files addons\exile_3den.pbo are not signed by a key accepted by this sever. then goes on about deleting or fixing the files. ive ried fresh installs of everything and nothings working anyone willing to help me out?

You need to go into your Exile mod directory (where you've installed your Exile mod) and remove the file "exile_3den.pbo" from the folder. This file is only used when building stuff for Exile in the 3DEN Editor and will be blocked if you try to play on servers.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, MrAndy said:

You need to go into your Exile mod directory (where you've installed your Exile mod) and remove the file "exile_3den.pbo" from the folder. This file is only used when building stuff for Exile in the 3DEN Editor and will be blocked if you try to play on servers.

Hey Andy is here any way u can get on ts i need an higher admin and no body on ..

3 hours ago, HeyWIN said:

Hey Andy is here any way u can get on ts i need an higher admin and no body on ..

Apologies, I didn't see this before now. Hopefully you got your problem sorted. :) If you didn't either check out the Teamspeak or make a post to get some help.