The Underground Outlaws

2b2b5417546ff231019c1642e881e6cd.png.9cf472d71aefb4ac61951be6782f3bfe.png

953b307cc23a2cee5d8eb62d7becb451.png.ec19d7bd7fc6147bb3a8ec7850ab3d47.png

ZLVu3x5.png.f1a929ea95184f3befaf75c72f3c7e57.png

”The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone.”

The Underground Outlaws started off as a small family known as “The Outlaws”, they were a small group of relatives, who wanted to make a name for themselves and live the life of Outlaws. They pillaged, stole, ransacked and killed. As time went on more people started joining them on their journey to power and riches, and they soon realized they were becoming much more than just a family. So the small family run gang decided to expand their brand and they created “The Underground Outlaws”, on the Altis county, to bring together men, with a similar mindset on life. We all want power and money, to protect our elders, our civilian citizens and our own interests and we are all willing to do whatever it takes to get it. The Underground Outlaws are slowly moving through different counties: Lakeside, taking as much as they can with them and moving on to the next area to live in and dominate with their sheer man power and willingness to do anything they have to.

Not everyone in the gang is a Tear, we also have members of other families, most of them also from different counties. But somewhere far away, we are all one big family in our minds.

In our gang we work with both a chain of command and gang reputation. You have to earn reputation by doing acts of kindness to current Outlaws and by showing why you really want to join the Outlaws

The Underground Outlaws have taken up arms against everyone who has crossed their path. After completing our several tasks in other counties, e.g. Altis, we are now here in Chernarus to help the Country stand up and defend . Every one who will try to mess with us will be dealt with accordingly by us. We as a gang are here to help.

Tony Outlaw  run the high command and thus the gang, expecting the best from their (family) members, we expect all of our gang members to not just be working together, we expect you to class each other as friends and family.

As my last word I’d like you to see us as an asset to you, please don’t fear us, we are all friendly… As long as you are.
f2f8b4538fddbdb64f0b20c719f7c5af.png.141ca55e43936bc23b9a8ae17a7ef4bd.png

1 - Respect Everyone in the gang. Even though we all want a fun time, disrespect will not be tolerated and you can expect to lose your spot in the gang if you act disrespectful at all.

2 - Don’t be annoying.

3 - Follow server rules.

4 - Don’t ever sell out fellow gang members. Be Loyal.

5 - Show professionalism whilst representing our gang.

6- Don’t give out gang clothing, vehicles, or frequency. If you’re caught doing this, you will be Kicked.

We try to be serious and also have a good time and try to be relaxed so if you

want the balance between the two then this is the right place for you 

To avoid bad experiences that we have had we have a small

trial period before officially becoming a member.

953b307cc23a2cee5d8eb62d7becb451.png.ec19d7bd7fc6147bb3a8ec7850ab3d47.png
ZLVu3x5.png.f1a929ea95184f3befaf75c72f3c7e57.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Full Name? Trakitor1

What can you bring to The Underground Outlaws? Calm and Tactical thinking

Why should we pick you up over other people? I know how to use any weapons and was trained by NATO special forces on Altis/Stratis

Why you would like to join us? I want to be part of something bigger 

Can you follow orders without question? Yes

Will you be 100% dedicated to the Underground Outlaws? Yes

Are you actively on the server almost every day? My work times are RETARDED but I try to be

What is your UID? 76561198095874360

What is your Timezone? UTC+2=summer UTC+1=winter

How much hours do you have in ARMA 3? 1315

Full Name? Demar6194

What can you bring to The Underground Outlaws? Outside the box thinking and a devious mind

Why should we pick you up over other people? You need something done I'll make sure it gets done one way or another

Why you would like to join us? Looking for a group to play with

Can you follow orders without question? yes

Are you actively on the server almost every day? Yes

What is your UID? 76561198041056602

What is your Timezone? EST

How much hours do you have in ARMA 3? 322

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Demar6194 said:

Full Name? Demar6194

What can you bring to The Underground Outlaws? Outside the box thinking and a devious mind

Why should we pick you up over other people? You need something done I'll make sure it gets done one way or another

Are you actively on the server almost every day? Yes

What is your UID? 76561198041056602

How much hours do you have in ARMA 3? 322

If u can get on ts right now to talk 

Full Name? Terminater6098

What can you bring to The Underground Outlaws? 

Why should we pick you up over other people? im kinda funny 

Will you be 100% dedicated to the Underground Outlaws? Yes

Are you actively on the server almost every day? i can be if i get in the group 

What is your UID? 76561198215513417

How much hours do you have in ARMA 3? 238

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Full Name? Rangerboy

What can you bring to The Underground Outlaws? Got a lot of hours in the game so I know my way around it. I can shoot, what more do  you want?

Why should we pick you up over other people? Quite guy that gets things done. If you need anything to be done I can do it

Why you would like to join us? Got tired of dying by myself. Clan looks professional and organized

Can you follow orders without question? Yes

Are you actively on the server almost every day? Got school and all of that fun stuff, but we I am not doing it I will be on

What is your UID? 

What is your Timezone? MST

How much hours do you have in ARMA 3? 2529

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 7:03 PM, Rangerboy said:

Full Name? Rangerboy

What can you bring to The Underground Outlaws? Got a lot of hours in the game so I know my way around it. I can shoot, what more do  you want?

Why should we pick you up over other people? Quite guy that gets things done. If you need anything to be done I can do it

Why you would like to join us? Got tired of dying by myself. Clan looks professional and organized

Are you actively on the server almost every day? Got school and all of that fun stuff, but we I am not doing it I will be on

What is your UID? 

What is your Timezone? MST

How much hours do you have in ARMA 3? 2529

Contact me on Team speak im usually in Ts in my channel my name is Tony Outlaw

• 3 weeks later...

Full Name? The_Conman

What can you bring to The Underground Outlaws? Outside the box thinking and I am a good pilot and good at combat.

Why should we pick you up over other people? You need something done I'll make sure it gets done one way or another and I am very loyal

Why you would like to join us? I want to join because I usually play solo and I am sick of people just ratting off the missions I do and I want to play with a group of people who enjoy the game and dont mind building a base

Are you actively on the server almost every day? Yes

What is your UID? 76561198214672605

What is your Timezone? PST

How much hours do you have in ARMA 3? 1827

Edited by The_Conman