I would like to suggest making it so once you die in an are you can't respawn in an X radius of where you last died. This would keep from people being able to die and get back to a mission that is close to a spawn location and hopping on an atv and getting back there in a couple minutes. - Koda

• Like 1

I personally think people should be able to spawn near where they die. It allows them to get back to their loot, or back into the action creating some fun PVP moments. This could also make base respawning redundant if people are not able to spawn within the certain radius. 

Maybe there could be a timer with the radius much like with base spawning to give the people left alive a little bit of an edge.

I'm not too sure about this. If this was implemented it would ruin things such as balota PVP and it would make more users rage quit due to being unable to get back to their gear in time.

As Nick said, such features could be implemented such as a timer which is set at default at 2 minutes. This could then work along side the XP system so as you rank up, you would be able to unlock a lower spawn zone timer.

• Sean locked this topic