8 minutes ago, Razorman said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Submarine_S622.jpg

Something like this would be awsome, 4 man midget submarine.

Essentially an SDV then? :P

I've trawled through the Armaholic page for boat mods, I've found a few boats that could be used however there are very few smaller submarines that fit Exile. Most of the submarines on there are like the mod suggested above, massive submarines meant to be used in milsim operations. 

So I think a better solution would be to turn up the speed and some other stats of the SDV to make it at least viable, I believe that's something we can do. Can also do that with the rest of the boats currently available now, and potentially available in the future, to make them also more viable as actual means of transportation instead of just a thing you ditch on the beach because it's essentially worthless.

• Like 1

Crew capacity, and a weapon probably wouldn't happen. At least not by us, however I believe we can edit any other stats. Such as speeds, crate and cargo capacity, armor, etc. I'm not too sure to what extent but I believe it's possible to make it at least viable through a few edits here and there. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Any chance of an increase in fuel capacity on SUV's? 30l is way to less, it was hard enough to manage 100l before the changes lol, maybe some new boats? Also Altis needs waste dump traders at boat traders maybe? ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Razorman said:

Any chance of an increase in fuel capacity on SUV's? 30l is way to less, it was hard enough to manage 100l before the changes lol, maybe some new boats? Also Altis needs waste dump traders at boat traders maybe? ?

You mean the fuel capacity for the SDV's? That can be done easily. Boats? Suggest us a mod and Ill see if we can use it or not.

Ill get the wastedumps sorted as well for the boat traders.

• Like 1