New Map Chosen - Welcome Isla Abramia to the [SG] Family

Hey guys

We have chosen the new map at it will be Isla Abramia.

The map is made by IceBreakr the same guy who made Panthera,Lingor and Isla Duala.

http://www.icebreakr.info/isla-abramia/

mJlGgHd.jpg

We are working on the server we will not announce the release date until we have a confirmed date on when it will be ready.

So stay tuned for that.

We would also like to say thanks to the following people for helping:

@ImUnleasheD & @Winky

Thanks,

Community Founder Conzole

• Like 6
  • Love it! 2
22 hours ago, Mako said:

It's gonna be sniper heaven...base on every corner with people in it...something like altis...nowhere to hide for miles...

It might be a sniper heaven, but maybe not.

Maybe it just means you need to adopt to the terrain and use different camo (snow for example). Chernarus had hills as well and huge bases players sniped from.

1 hour ago, Gazzy said:

Are there any decent servers to check this map out? Can’t seem to find any on A3 launcher?

If I remember correctly there were like 3 or 4 servers last time I checked, they were quite dead with 0/60 players though so they might have been discontinued. 

If you want to check the map out however you can download it from here and fly around it in the Editor. Remember to unload the SG Mod if you want to walk or drive around. 

On 3/29/2018 at 6:28 AM, ShellShock said:

@Mako

stop fearing change. we've been playing cherno for like 5 years now. thank god this is the new map/server. Cherno is  a good map, but damn, everyone here has played it in the past 5 years.

Im not in fear of change...we are all tired of cherno...cherno is like my 3rd fav. map. I've played panthera, namalsk, napf, esseker, a bit tanoa,altis...it's just my opinion that is too open...

Edited by Mako
  • Sean locked this topic
  • Sean unfeatured and unpinned this topic