Towlie and occasional Wolf Patrol members looking to merge

Hey guys!

I'm Towlie, I have about 1.7k hours in Exile, I come from the jungle's of Tanoa, and after CCG died, am looking for a  new home. I've been playing on chernarus for a couple of weeks, I feel confortable saying that I've adapted to the map. 

My playstile is dynamic, I get boored on stagnant gameplay, and I am always looking for a good laugh, always trying to mess with people. On CCG we were one of the most hated group, and the proud owners of the most complaints on the server (without ever getting banned). 

Aldo currently I have a decent KD ratio of over 2, I do not value in game life, and as long as I get a goot laugh out of it I'm happy to ram you with my hellicopter, or axe you if you are too buisy sniping :)). (Yes I have been told the first one might be illegal here)

I am looking to team with a group of mature guys, (I myself am 29) that speak english well, who have established a good foothold on the server, and who aren't too serious in their gameplay... but quite the contrary I'm looking for a group that is Fun.

I have the occasional Wolf Patrol member that I would like to bring along, 2-3 guys at most but rarely the same time, all loyal guy who I can vouch for, and want to play with when they are on.  If you think your group fits the bill, hit me up.

Be advised we are TeamSpeak users, if your group has Discord I will need to install and get used to it.

As to everyone else out there, It's a great ommunity, happy to be here! And as always:

Hope to see you first!

20180320100238_1.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the best Exile server out there, Towlie! :10_wink: Hope you'll enjoy yourself here. If you have any issues or questions you can always just ask in side-chat or hop onto our Teamspeak or Discord and ask an admin there!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Clsunny said:

Hi Towlie im new to to this server and looking 2 for a team to build a base have fun and doing some mission and PVP

On 3/20/2018 at 6:29 PM, Gazzy said:

Hi, i’m In a Similar situation, looking for a player or group to team up with. Been Running Solo for a while And nothing major set up.  PM me in here with TEAMSPEAK details.

Hey guys check out our Gang we are looking for people ! and we would like to have u in our fmily!