Remove rappel mod.

Name: Heisen

Is this suggestion for the teamspeak / website / game server?: game server

What is your suggestion?: Remove rappel mod.

How will your suggestion improve the community / server? to eliminate possible bugs/glitches into bases

Any images or videos of your suggestion?: n/a

Do you think this will cause any bugs / errors? no it will elminate them, the mod is buggy and can allow users to exploit through walls into bases.

• Haha 1

swinging thru walls is illegal. There is simply no way to stop glitchers or prevent glitches. Heres an example: You can run and prone thru walls. "remove prone option". 

If you go read the rules I'm pretty sure it says something among the lines of: "do not abuse ingame mechanics for bugs or exploits." There will always be glitches to abuse, removing a mod that lets players rappel is just straight up stupid. 70% of players dont know the glitches and see the mod as a great addition to the server for more variable gameplay and more fun. 

Edited by Hvar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with Hvar. Remove people who glitch, not a mechanic that aids gameplay. People who glitch get dealt with. Rappel is a great mod. You can't remove everything because someone finds a way to abuse it.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Amen Kaleido <3.

if you remove every single mod that can be exploited you will be put back to the core game. And after that we will still find ways to exploit the core mechanics of the game, therefore, making us delete the entire game from our computers. Problem solved I guess:35_thinking:

Edited by Hvar
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Hvar said:

swinging thru walls is illegal. There is simply no way to stop glitchers or prevent glitches. Heres an example: You can run and prone thru walls. "remove prone option". 

If you go read the rules I'm pretty sure it says something among the lines of: "do not abuse ingame mechanics for bugs or exploits." There will always be glitches to abuse, removing a mod that lets players rappel is just straight up stupid. 70% of players dont know the glitches and see the mod as a great addition to the server for more variable gameplay and more fun. 

#notsureifserious