Wages paid to person

Most unlock the extra wages. It would make for better gameplay if money was added on you rather than in the bank.  This will create more PvP. More movement to and from traders and more looting which again creates more PvP. 

Also handy to have money on you for rearming and repairs at gas stations or bases 

Edited by Jimlad
  • Like 4

The money you get from it is so miniscule, it's nice to have it. Not everyones bank is capped. I've died with 20-50k on me plenty of times though, from missions. I think that's good enough for money circulation.

2 hours ago, Tor Augustsson said:

jimlad all you do is sit in balota all the time lmao with your grp.

For the record I retired from balota about 4 weeks ago. Kept losing my respect to peasants 

Kill 3 guys and get 300 respect. Die once and lose 7k 

Edited by Jimlad

Headlads got a great point. Full Banks = 0 from wages. 2k on body is better than nothing and as he pointed out. When driving/flying a armed vehicle gas station rearms are handy. This would be a great addition to the server. 

I have to say i agree with the people who want wages on the person instead of bank, but in the end it's upto Sean, Conzole and Kristian, i am sure they are aware of this post so maybe it will happen, maybe it wont :)