•You have Ghost Hawks people complain.

•You have Pawnees people complain.

•You have stingers people still complain.

•If they put stingers at normal trader with a 50%discount people would still complain.

Its balanced as is.

Pawnee : BM 50k effective range 500m decent skill level needed.

Redeye :BM 26k effective range 500m low skill level needed just basic knowledge.

Seems like Rock Paper Scissors to me.

• Like 5

Don't see the problem as long as there are viable AA options. You just have to have the dedication to go and buy a redeye if you're doing missions and you see someone getting kills with a pawnee or regular pawnee pilots are online.

Pawnees are cheap and they are trash. You can litarraly shoot it down with just about any gun you picking up from the floor. If you "need" AA then chances are, 1. you are either terrible at the game 2. The Pawnee is not even engaging im combat with you and is therefor to far away to be shot down with a red dot sight. 

On 13/03/2018 at 3:54 AM, Whiskeydick said:

Please increase the price of the pawnees  they’re too cheap. One guy buys four in one night.  Either that or put aa in regular trader.  

Would that be me? XD

Pawnee's pretty op... was doing mission and just finished then 2 pawnees flew over and just sprayed the shit out of me and my car not everyone is able or willing to buy aa because when i buy aa you will need the at one its always bad luck

On 3/22/2018 at 5:43 AM, Tom Black said:

Pawnee's pretty op... was doing mission and just finished then 2 pawnees flew over and just sprayed the shit out of me and my car not everyone is able or willing to buy aa because when i buy aa you will need the at one its always bad luck

AI's now have AA's some time.

• Like 1

If you hear a pawnee nearby just dont go on the open fields.

If you hide in the woods and dont use tracers you are mostly undetectable for a pilot.

You can easylie disable the engine with 1-2 bullets from the right weapon.

There's also an AA launcher wich ammo cost like nothing.

5 hours ago, Jimlad said:

I don't have an issue with them. Yes frustrating if they catch you in the open but as many has said you can bring them down with most guns. 

Cash me outside.

Too many times people make a run for another tree/bush and thats when they get spotted :D

34 minutes ago, ShellShock said:

aaah. I kinda liked it, only if it was rare.   Adds some more excitement to any situation where a pawnee is mission camping :D

Trust me, you don't want AI with AA. If you think they aimbot you normally, you should see them get a 10k range kill with one :) 

9 hours ago, Sean said:

Trust me, you don't want AI with AA. If you think they aimbot you normally, you should see them get a 10k range kill with one :) 

Oh yeah totally forgot about that haha.  I was thinking solely of players grabbing the AA. 

Yeah fuck AI with AA.