Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Soap

2 concurrent hacks at one time across the server

Not sure if it is a bug or intended, but it is not possible to do 2 concurrent hacks at one time in the same territory. Both hacks will keep going, but upon reaching 100% the one that started last will give an error message.

• Thanks 1

Can't remember exactly. Something along the lines of "hack failed. maximum bandwidth reached". We tried to hack two safes at the same time in the same territory. 

Edit: there were no other hacks ongoing at the time either.

Edited by Mr. Soap

Maybe that hack could of just failed just at the end? I'll test it as soon as I can get someone to help me with it.

Could be. Did 2 hacks, both finished successfully on first attempt, tried to do two safes at the same time and the last one failed due to above mentioned message, did two more hacks (not at the same time) after that and both were successful on first attempt.

I have reproduced the issue and found the error in the code. Most things in this Exile update doesn't work correctly... :44_frowning2:

The quick and easy fix obviously is to update the tips & tricks to state only 1 concurrent hack ?

Thanks for checking it out and confirming it is a bug. Good to know.

2 hours ago, Mr. Soap said:

The quick and easy fix obviously is to update the tips & tricks to state only 1 concurrent hack ?

Thanks for checking it out and confirming it is a bug. Good to know.

It will be fixed on the restart :) Hopefully anyways, the fix worked on the test server.

EDIT: Missed the restart. Fix will be in next restart...

• Like 1