New Baseraiding system

After the most recent update for the Exile mod. baseraiding now becomes something you pretty much cant do alone as it marks you on the map and prevents you from moving, shooting or protecting the base you are raiding from attackers. This means most raids will now be turned into offline raids and small groups/ solo players stand 0 chance at a raid if enemies were to come by.  Hacking a safe already took forever and restricted you to stay in a certain area for the hack to succeed. Animations like stealing flags and hotwiring vehicles keep you sat there, but that doesn't mark you on the map for everyone to see and ruin.- I've spoken to other people experienced with the exile mod and from what I've gathered there should be a way to bypass the long animation. is this something you guys can look into? Also, how do you hack the virtual garage after the new update? I tried hacking the flag with no luck...

• Like 2

Currently the raiding is staying as it is. Timings and breaking percentages can easily be changed but rehauling the system now wouldn't be a smart idea.

Also, not sure where I seen this but VG cannot be hacked currently, I will hopefully be able to make it backable soon.

About the XP, I will add that back sometime today. It was called from the old raiding files, that's why you don't receive it.