With the new Exile update it has made the PKP easily one of the most over powered guns and i really think it belongs in black market because it's basically a Navid with more range and people hardly go black market anyways so people need a reason price should also be upped to the same as Navid/SPMG :P 

This gun has been the same for ages. Only difference Ive seen is the fact that you can now put a supressor on it. Is a silencer really all it takes for a weapon to become "OP"?

2 hours ago, Hvar said:

This gun has been the same for ages. Only difference Ive seen is the fact that you can now put a supressor on it. Is a silencer really all it takes for a weapon to become "OP"?

They've added suppressor support as well as increased it's zero range. This together with the fact that it already has been very powerful would put it roughly in the same range as the Navid and SPMG. Perhaps a slight bit cheaper than the Navid and SPMG, but still in the Black Market, though it would obviously have to be looked into properly before any decision is made. I definitely think people have simply been using the SPMG or Navid because you can have suppressors on those where as the PKP you could not.

Yeah you know what. I was just salty cuz I like buying the PKP since the update xD I agree it should be put on black market. Price shouldnt be that high tho. It's pretty much a walmart Navid.

Edited by Hvar
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Hvar said:

Yeah you know what. I was just salty cuz I like buying the PKP since the update xD I agree it should be put on black market. Price shouldnt be that high tho. It's pretty much a walmart Navid.

Exactly. :10_wink: lol

Server have become a PKP fest after the exile update. I see that one have seen a price increase to 1050, but the other one is still 350. Not that the price increase matters. Why risk going to BM to buy an Spmg for 6000+ when you can get something better for a fraction of the price without the added risk.

If you look at monthly stats and go into the profile of active players you will see that PK and PKP is about to be the most used weapon by most players. Taking into consideration that the update have only been available since the 9th this month I'd say that is a very good indicator that it is turning into a PKP fest....or you could just look at the kill feed when you're playing.

Nothing to get mad about Razor. Just pointing it out as I don't think its good for the server in the long run if there is no incentive to use any other weapon.

You forgot to add FAL, SPAR, M14, rheinmetall and LIM to the list Conzole. All very popular weapons on the server, up until now. That's more diverse set of commonly used weapons than on other servers

Just don't see the reason at the moment why anyone except snipers would use anything else from now on, besides out of boredom, if things are left as they are. The tracers alone isn't a big enough draw back imo.

Maybe its a honeymoon period. We'll see.

1 hour ago, Mr. Soap said:

Maybe its a honeymoon period. We'll see.

It's probably a combination of that and the fact it is very good. People want to test out the new features, in some time it might go down a bit but I still do think it would be worth moving it over to Black Market. As well as perhaps increasing the price a bit more.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Conzole said:

ill see about adding it to Black market in the next couple of days personally i don't like the PKP anyways :D

Already done mate:

55aecc056830a5a6fc74c7ab1a3649d4.png

• Like 1