Please for the love of christ can you make a new server, the same as the current, you must have 120 active players and 60 slot server, i spend more time trying to join than i do playing, please make a identical server, its the most active server right now, you absolutely need 2 of em to keep up with player count or people like me will want to start looking elsewhere

I doubt there are 120 active players.  The server is only full for about half the day. If you don't want to spend the money on premium to get a guaranteed slot on the server you can either play at times where the population is lower, or try your luck joining after a restart.

They are currently discussing making another server, but it should NOT be the same as the current one. 

During non peak hours having an identical server would have such a low population on both it would be pointless.