The real learning to fly

Sadly, I had to take out the fun music cause some of the songs were copyrighted but our voices are musical to.  Also if it is in bad quality its cause its still processing.

Edited by LJK...
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, LJK... said:

Sadly, I had to take out the fun music cause some of the songs were copyrighted but our voices are musical to.  Also if it is in bad quality its cause its still processing.

That is not a problem if you not monetize your channel, they will not remove the audio track

44 minutes ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

Stock up on Stingers and Static Titans for your bases boy LJK is on a warpath :D

5 hours ago, Zombie said:

nice shooting pal, just off to black market to stock up on stingers :)

Yoooooooooooo chill 

12 hours ago, Vurdalak said:

That is not a problem if you not monetize your channel, they will not remove the audio track

It said I had to monotize it tho share profits with the owner, but obviously my channel isn’t big enough to do so, I could be wrong it was late and I was very tired.

On 01.03.2018 at 12:51 PM, SilverGamer said:

hmmm why is your locker full with 953 K poptabs....... it is not for all 500 K............:10_wink:

Probably because he upgraded it with a perk in xm8? :)

6 -> go to more -> XP system then check last perk (dont forget to click at the triangle)

• Like 1