shooting while skydiving?

Ok... so not sure how this works, But i just watched a guy. eject out of his hummingbird. skydive at a guy... shoot him with a rocket launcher AS he is skydiving then pop his shoot as he it about to hit the ground not killing himself in the procress... Now... I have had this happen to me one already on his server and as far as i can tell... this is a kamikaze type attack... sure he isnt using his heli to ram it in to the ground but the vary practice of useing the heli to make you in to a missile and shooting as you are skydiving is alittle bull shit. Sadly i do not have Video of this, but all i have is the name of the guy and who he killed.

No I'm pretty sure that you can do this in vanilla arma, but you cant pull your parachute under 100m in vanilla arma. So in vanilla arma you can rocketman but you are going to die aswell as the person you hit with the the rocket/grenade launcher.

You have to stay below 100m or you will go into the 'skydiving' animation. Yes you can do it in default arma, but like Yeti said you die every time because in default arma you can't pull a parachute under 100m like you can in exile. Gotta be somewhat low, then angle upwards and eject and then pull launcher/gun out.

This isn't considered kamikaze because you aren't ramming your air vehicle into other players deliberately trying to blow them up, killing you in the process. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 1:53 PM, Torroc said:

and no one has an issue that this is more or less a kamikaze? alright

I feel like unlike kamikaze this action actually requires skill. Which makes it something anyone can do if they are experienced enough. You'd basically punish the player for being good.

Edited by FakeDeath