npc's, anti armor, and AA. Problems with missions.

Ok so i just got done watching this happen, im taking alpha Cp it is taken by me. Then some smuck with a tank rolls up, guns down every since last AI at the mission sight then turns his gun at me. Ok don't get me wrong but when players can use armor to wax an entire mission sight via aircraft or a tank and the npc's stand there with their thumbs up their asses like nothing is happening there is a problem. Then turn the main gun on the player who is capping because all they have to do is wait for the cp to vanish is bullshit.  If ANY of the npc's had AT on them that player could not have whiped that mission but more or less rolling over them at point blank range, This gose for AA as well... i dont know how many times i have been doing a mission and have gotten strafed while im picking the AI off. I know these options are in game for players to beable to use, But being able to afford it with every kit after your death just adds up to much. I have been doing my best to avoid anyone with armor but what i sat just now was bs.

Sorry seems i put this in the wrong tab.

Edited by Torroc
On 5/7/2021 at 6:00 PM, EliteNoob said:

Alpha NPCs usually have RPG-42s on them so do town ones

This may be true, But i have yet to see the npc's use them on armor.