Remove stingers

Stingers are really annoying to deal with, all the helicopters in game require some amount of skill. A HMMVV M2 can rail one out of the sky... All the big clans that btw are not fun to deal with (power in numbers > skill) roll with them on there back at all times. literally no need for stingers its just a item for a no skill player to use. I get that they are expensive but when you are using them on Pooks (AH-13H) you clearly dont care about price.

Edited by SpaceGlider

I would agree with Jon Petter.

At the risk of copying full verbatim what Jon said above -
Allow me to summarize my understanding of your position.

Your position is 3 fold.

1. Power in numbers > skill.
2. These groups always roll with singers at all times.
3. Stinger is a no skill item.

If i can address your points respectfully.

1. Players do not lose skill because they have a social network of like minded friends. 
Ive seen both sides of the coin when it comes to large groups.

Some have amazing skill in locking down an area - great co-ordination , comms etc.
Others are more - we have 10 lemmings ... some of us my die .. but thats a sacrifice i am willing to make /Shrek.jpg

2. This is reasonably fair assertion. More players in a group - greater chance that AT and AA assets will be fielded. Fair point.

3. Yes and No.
There are players who think firing a stinger from 2kms away at the rear of a retreating Merlin is a smart move.
And there are those who know firing at same Merlin as it does a slow turn towards them is an almost guaranteed kill.

Regardless - zig zagging your auto aim till you get a lock across the sky to simply press T then left click on your mouse is less a skill than any other kill in the game.

However - i would argue the following even if you think my above views are incorrect and unsupported by your own personal experiences.

(A) Armed Helicopters exist
(B) As i manage a large player group of Australian / US players - getting 10+ guys on for a game on the weekend isnt hard.
(C) As per point B , you dont want us in 1 UH60 - pilot - Left gunner - right gunner - 4000rnd belts - 3 belts spare each + 1 belt loaded , + 6 Little bIrd Gauz 12.7's  flying around the map doing organized gun runs on you with your best option to fire back being
An armed HMG MRAP.

Yes you can take out 1 or two birds with some high caliber shots .... but trust me - between you and your armed humvee , vs Me and 1 side gunner in a UH60 ... plus supporting assets ... you want that stinger option.