Adding our own modpack on the server??

Should we add our own custom made modpack to the server?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Vote yes or no

Hey guys so we here at SpartanGaming have been thinking about adding in our own mod to the server. The modpack will be put on A3Launcher so its easy to download. The modpack will consist of adding in new custom features,vehicles and skins.

Now we would like to know if you guys have any features,vehicles or skins that are not in vanilla Arma/Exile or any mod on the A3 Launcher.

Post down in the comments if you guys have any suggestions!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vaas said:

Good idea. What would be in it at the moment?

The initial release of it will most probably have textures for vehicles/base parts and some more vehicles for you guys to use. I'm sure we can think of more stuff to add before we go ahead with this.

• Like 1

We used to play on this server and they had like supply drop crates come down all over the map and inside the supply drops was a lot of the basic arma 3 weapons but they all had like really wacky camos like COD camos or some shit but either way i think that could be a cool thing to add just something different i suppose :P

5 hours ago, Winky said:

We used to play on this server and they had like supply drop crates come down all over the map and inside the supply drops was a lot of the basic arma 3 weapons but they all had like really wacky camos like COD camos or some shit but either way i think that could be a cool thing to add just something different i suppose :P

We are looking into Adding skins on guns like we could put in a lapua Dragon lore and some cool stuff like that we will also add in a bunch of skins to base painting and vehicle painting for the premium members.

• Like 1
On 9/27/2017 at 6:48 AM, Nicolai said:

Arma enhanced movement would be nice to have would give a larger emphasis on urban combat. Some servers out there already have it and it works great!

I am also wanting AEM in the server i have used it alot and its great. Sean is aware of the suggestions people have made and is looking into it. 

Thanks for the ideas 

Demps

• 3 weeks later...

Would be cool if you could add custom or unique team uniforms. Maybe for teams that have a lvl. 10 base or has a family of 5+ or something like that.. These uniforms can be a mix of Tryks, tac vest, Cup uniforms etc. Would be a great carrot for teams to grow and stay on the server :) 

• 1 month later...
  • Sean locked and unpinned this topic