motof

Admins

Hey there, how about we get admins that are actually wanting to play/can play. i know you all have jobs and i understand. so maybe hire some people that can actually monitor the server and be active more often. All admins are on Do not disturb in discord, so they dont get notified of new tickets, they get to them when they please. Also, there are players in game that need help with how todo stuff..that should be a moderators job..to help new players. Server crashes tonight, a heli and a strider hmg blows up WHILE IN THE SAFEZONE and not a single person on to help us. i mean, people pay for premium to be able to play...the support that should be there just isnt...then when im on 12 hours a day..and am in the USA, and on when no other admins are on and the gap that needs to be filled, and i get denied..is there any plan to fix the gap in admins not being on. or never playing?????

PROPS TO CAMERON, WHO SEEMS TO BE THE ONE THAT I SEE ON ALTIS AND DOING MOST THE TICKETS 😃

Edited by motof

All the admins currently apart from 1 are from EU hence they are not really on the time american people play. Also who do you think that would sit there watching the server even if it was paid, besides premiums would not even support one guys payment. There are also many other issues with getting paid like taxes, health insurance, other employment fees and we would need to make this a company in order to do so. At that point you guys would not be paying for just being able to access, it would really be monetized to oblivion and would kill the server. 

We have tried to get american staff, but so far only 1 have stuck around. Stuff is out of our hands at that point. Also there is no mention that you would be entitled to support when you are premium, I know loads of servers that literally just say its Arma and carry on, regardless of how they make their money for the server to stay around.

What comes to playing admins sure we have some, but over time it just turns into them doing the admin stuff and play less, natural cycle i guess? Also you cannot expect the staff to be changing every month, the server would be dead really fast because of people who seem to be interested and then well they have their own motives or whatever else. 

Crashing of the server, it has its own recovery which might not always work. It depends on the way the server crashes, also there are only 2 people that can go manually boot up the server and no more will be added as there are loads of custom work that stays in house and thus no more people will ever be added, due to the risk of the assets going to spread around the internet .

Br,

JP

• Like 2

- All staff members do this in their free time and none of us get paid to be here.

- As Jukka mentioned, most of our staff are EU based and we all have jobs and responsibilities which prevent us from being on the server 24/7.

- We are strict with who we give Admin permissions to. Not just any swinging dick who plays a few hours here and there can be given these permissions without earning trust.

- Yes, you were denied, but for a multitude of reasons which we are not going to discuss here.

- We strongly rely on our player base to report issues to us and with the proper evidence the majority are satisfied with the outcome.

- And hell yeah Cameron has been doing a great job!

TLDR: It's difficult to find sufficient members for our staff team and even if we had another 10, rules would still get broken, bugs would still happen, people would still complain and the server issues would persist. 😉 

7 hours ago, motof said:

Hey there, how about we get admins that are actually wanting to play/can play. i know you all have jobs and i understand. so maybe hire some people that can actually monitor the server and be active more often. All admins are on Do not disturb in discord, so they dont get notified of new tickets, they get to them when they please. Also, there are players in game that need help with how todo stuff..that should be a moderators job..to help new players. Server crashes tonight, a heli and a strider hmg blows up WHILE IN THE SAFEZONE and not a single person on to help us. i mean, people pay for premium to be able to play...the support that should be there just isnt...then when im on 12 hours a day..and am in the USA, and on when no other admins are on and the gap that needs to be filled, and i get denied..is there any plan to fix the gap in admins not being on. or never playing?????

PROPS TO CAMERON, WHO SEEMS TO BE THE ONE THAT I SEE ON ALTIS AND DOING MOST THE TICKETS 😃

I wouldn't mind doing some guides on youtube on how to do basic stuff. Building etc

16 hours ago, Nick said:

- All staff members do this in their free time and none of us get paid to be here.

- As Jukka mentioned, most of our staff are EU based and we all have jobs and responsibilities which prevent us from being on the server 24/7.

- We are strict with who we give Admin permissions to. Not just any swinging dick who plays a few hours here and there can be given these permissions without earning trust.

- Yes, you were denied, but for a multitude of reasons which we are not going to discuss here.

- We strongly rely on our player base to report issues to us and with the proper evidence the majority are satisfied with the outcome.

- And hell yeah Cameron has been doing a great job!

TLDR: It's difficult to find sufficient members for our staff team and even if we had another 10, rules would still get broken, bugs would still happen, people would still complain and the server issues would persist. 😉 

feel free to DM me on discord of those reasons of denial, would love to hear them, if in fact your statement of needing more US players is true