Current Cost is $100,000
Vehicle is restricted to NO FIRE NO BOMB DROP   with 34 or less players on server.
Vehicle has no flares.

Can i suggest -  Reduce the price or add flares ( Even if that means increasing the price ).
if neither
Can we reduce the player limit for weapon usage?

• Like 2
On 8/15/2020 at 10:02 PM, AINC_STALKER said:

Current Cost is $100,000
Vehicle is restricted to NO FIRE NO BOMB DROP   with 34 or less players on server.
Vehicle has no flares.

Can i suggest -  Reduce the price or add flares ( Even if that means increasing the price ).
if neither

+1

On 8/15/2020 at 3:02 PM, AINC_STALKER said:

Current Cost is $100,000
Vehicle has no flares.

if neither

+1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 9:02 PM, AINC_STALKER said:

Current Cost is $100,000
Vehicle has no flares.

if neither

++ to flares

The current cost of the spitfire at 100,000 pop tabs is not an issue really. Gaining pop tabs on the servers is one of the most easy things, and I've never had a problem getting 100,000 for a spitfire. Adding flares to the aircraft i woudn't agree on what so ever, as that would make it insanely good. The better pilots in the spitfire at the moment already know how to avoid stingers, and such, giving them flares would sort of make them un-killable in the aircraft in my opinion.

// Cameron

• 2 months later...

I think the issue that is being ignore here is not the cost of $100,000.

I can purchase for $90,000 a UH-60 armed 7.62 transport helicopter with flares - that can survive 1 stinger direct hit and AUTO rotate to a safe landing to repair and refuel.
No limitation on how many players on server before the weapons can be used by my gunners.

VS

$100,000 for a spitfire - that can not use its weapons with less than 25 players on server.
Has no flares.
Can not take a stinger hit without exploding.

Why would anyone purchase a $100,000 armed vehicle that requires 25+ people before you can use it , and cant combat a stinger unless its going top speed , in which case it cant accurately shoot / bomb?

I am not saying " GIVE IT FLARES ".
I am saying - either reduce the price , or reduce the players needed to use it ,OR - give it flares.
Because currently - i dont see anyone using this vehicle with a 25+ player limit on it.

Sort of like hte pawnee requires 25+ people ... but a 12.7mm gauz heli doesnt..

8 hours ago, AINC_STALKER said:

I think the issue that is being ignore here is not the cost of $100,000.

I can purchase for $90,000 a UH-60 armed 7.62 transport helicopter with flares - that can survive 1 stinger direct hit and AUTO rotate to a safe landing to repair and refuel.
No limitation on how many players on server before the weapons can be used by my gunners.

VS

$100,000 for a spitfire - that can not use its weapons with less than 25 players on server.
Has no flares.
Can not take a stinger hit without exploding.

Why would anyone purchase a $100,000 armed vehicle that requires 25+ people before you can use it , and cant combat a stinger unless its going top speed , in which case it cant accurately shoot / bomb?

I am not saying " GIVE IT FLARES ".
I am saying - either reduce the price , or reduce the players needed to use it ,OR - give it flares.
Because currently - i dont see anyone using this vehicle with a 25+ player limit on it.

Sort of like hte pawnee requires 25+ people ... but a 12.7mm gauz heli doesnt..

they cant reduce cost or remove the flares.
there are a few players that can fly it at a full server and dont get shot down. (while people are hunting them with stingers)
you need some skills to fly that plane.
if not.
just use it as a money dump