BDRM-2 (HQ)

For some reason, I posted with my old account... o.O I don't even know how this is possible.. x'D!

Oh ya, also to add! It is great for someone like me which is to stupid to drive! The steering is on point and it doesn't go kawoosh if you kiss a tree! ♥

Edit:  How would it be broken? Used it for many years O.O

The only broken part which I remember is that everyone except the driver can be shot out by literally any caliber. But that's an okay tradeoff for it being great in all other ways.

@Rosco Coltrane Could you please maybe at least reconsider it? It's really not that bad/broken. ;_;

Edited by DTail

EVERYONE can be shot out now with almost any caliber, even driver, a lot of the exile vehicles cause fps drops and lag when they get damaged is what we found out, and we could not be bothered checking every single one of them and 99% of them was rarely used so we just removed them, they will prob never get added back.

• Sad 1