Sign in to follow this  
Rubenzio

SERVER FAILURE

I disconnected to eat. When I reconnect I appear dead, and I cannot access

my body and my weapons because just above me without knowing,

a mission appears ... could they return my equipment?

MY BELONGINGS WERE:
STINGER RPG
X2 RPG MISSILES
MR20 SILENCED
X 20 8G CHARGERS
X2 INSTALLED
X2 DUCTAPE
X3 COOFE
X3 EMRE
x2 EXTENSION CORD
X1 DEFIBRILLATOR
X1KNIFE
MP7 SILENCED
X 20 MP7 CHARGERS
I WANT YOU TO DO YOUR JOB AND RETURN THINGS TO ME. COULD IT BE?

008409ce-f791-4768-8dd6-92bb2b07ddc8.thumb.jpg.6ae2f66a735a1ade379c85994140f405.jpgBEFORE THE BUG

20200507163955_1.thumb.jpg.84f529e3ca08af85ce25a7cab8261cb7.jpgAFTER THE BUG

Can't compensate you for what happened here.

If you want compensation for your gear.. we do require video evidence of the incident.

Besides.. the two screenshots are in two different places

really ??? you are admins you can see the players their last disconnections and see where you are on the map ... and I cannot play and record at the same time how you will understand ..... and please ask them to do their job well and give me back everything what had thanks

I do not understand you are admins to help ... and you do not help anything, just say no and the tests are necessary for us ... because the photo from before and the current photo in both had my m320 and stinger and mp7 ..... if not You return the equipment ... nothing happens but at least fix the bugs on the map ... or learn to map better

We are here to help yes, but we do not do anything based on the pictures you provide. For all I care you just died to NPCs. Your location on the pictures are way fucking different. almost 30 (039,224 -> 069,226) coordinates in different place. 

That said its going to be a no. Besides you claiming there to be a bug that is not repeatable, we cannot do anything about it. You provide nothing as to how or why it could have happened.

That was passed ROSCO and I tell you that I did not break any rules I take them to order ...

what bothers me is that I had a perfect loot mp7 m320 and stinger rpg ... when I disconnect ...

I was alive because I went to eat with The family reconnected and I appear dead because an NPC killed me ...

if you know well how the game goes when you connect, the player stands up, bone raised and I when I disconnect ...

I was lying down ... when I see the dead and I see the map right where I disconnected there was no mission and I just connected

and there is a mission less than 100 meters from my body ... it is unfair to lose my body because a mission is where I disconnect,

don't you think? if you don't give me back the loot nothing happens but you know that I'm legal at all times

7 hours ago, Rubenzio said:

and there is a mission less than 100 meters from my body ... it is unfair to lose my body because a mission is where I disconnect,

Disconnect somewhere safe.

That's my tip of the day 😉 

On 5/7/2020 at 10:00 PM, Rosco Coltrane said:

No i dont think thats unfair its part of the game, you could just run back and loot your stuff 😉

well I do not care I have money to equip again but I could not

go to loot my body in that mission there were like 20 bots ...

but thanks to what you think I thought already

On 5/8/2020 at 4:00 AM, Nick said:

Disconnect somewhere safe.

That's my tip of the day 😉 

thanks, have you thought

about it? I did not think that

there will be a mission