Im looking for people to play with as everyone I do other than occasionally one or two dont like the server, I personally am from the US but have an odd schedule so I tend to be on during peak hours. Ive played arma since 2009 so I much prefer people that have a decent amount of experience.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, LJK... said:

Im looking for people to play with as everyone I do other than occasionally one or two dont like the server, I personally am from the US but have an odd schedule so I tend to be on during peak hours. Ive played arma since 2009 so I much prefer people that have a decent amount of experience.

US you say? My fellow American.

Wait weren’t you the one that thought we were glitching into bases and hacking flags?

5 hours ago, ShellShock said:

US you say? My fellow American.

Wait weren’t you the one that thought we were glitching into bases and hacking flags?

I said I think who ever is doing it are glitching in cause both of the servers I had played on before, thermal scanners were very unused and rare, and batteries were so cheap that there was no point in using anything else. Once your buddy mentioned it I didnt question it, just didnt consider it at the time.

1 hour ago, LJK... said:

I said I think who ever is doing it are glitching in cause both of the servers I had played on before, thermal scanners were very unused and rare, and batteries were so cheap that there was no point in using anything else. Once your buddy mentioned it I didnt question it, just didnt consider it at the time.

Eh, its all good my fellow 'Murican. 

Got a few questions for you.

Add me on steam: ShellShock or message me in-game next time you see me online.

22 hours ago, ShellShock said:

Eh, its all good my fellow 'Murican. 

Got a few questions for you.

Add me on steam: ShellShock or message me in-game next time you see me online.

Couldnt find you as therea re thousands of people under your same name. If you want you can look up LJK... people seem to find it pretty quick