Suggestions on how you Make $$$$

Hi All ,

My friend and i have recently joined the server and found it a lot of fun indeed !, we have been exploring different ways of generating income and was wondering what the communities thoughts were on how they , make money , due to the servers low cost for weapons and vehicles we wondering what your thoughts were.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone =D

ColaKush

you can also start learning where the natural vehicle spawns are. there are some that only spawn escalades it seems they sell for 6k. after a server reset do a run in a heli to swoop some quick vehicle spawns. Ive also put all my perk points into passive inmate income. by the time I die I usually have generated enough money for a full free set from black market, just by running around.

• 2 months later...

Capture points are great if you can get out alive. You can make upwards of 70k if you do a capture point and loot the boxes and AI. You'll also get some nice respect and xp with this method. 

Another great method is doing the CDF island. It can be challenging, and it becomes a high pvp zone once finished, but the loot it well worth it

If you are trying to avoid pvp you can loot the radioactive island. There is high tier loot there. Lots of high priced sniper rifles.

Generally I would say doing missions is going to be your best bet for quick cash, but there is quite the risk as people love to camp them.