M107 - Holy Shit

I used to love the M107, because I fired it slowly and methodically, the way I would have expected to have to. I love the sound of it. But that was before I got suspicious, and went and tested it in VR. I now realize that any retard could just spam the fuck out of it from 2200 meters away, and still get nearly perfect accuracy. You can land about 5 out of 10 shots from 2200 meters, while firing it as fast as possible. There is almost zero effective recoil on this gun. The scope shows a brief moment of massive recoil, but when you have the bipod deployed, it comes back to the exact same position before the next round can be fired anyways. The variation is very slight, and appears to be related to the breathing effect. I say figure out a way to fix this, or remove the gun completely. The stingers take more skill.

1 hour ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

The one we have on the server has different config files ?

He is using the one we have on the server... Look at the vehicle he's in ?