New mods Red Hammer Studios

Hey. Dear administrators, I really appreciate your work done on the server (especially recently on server optimization). But I would really like to see a new technique from the mods that I wrote down in the video below. This technique is from the modders of Red Hammer Studios. Who knows them and their modes knows and understands.
Yes, and watching the video I hope many players agree with me that the technique presented on the video is very cool. This is only 1/5 of everything that is in their mods. I have not had time to add weapons and clothes to the video, it is also very cool. I hope you will take into account my request. p.s. look at the end with 19 minutes of video very amused p.s.s.
I apologize if I wrote poorly in English p.s.s.s. I apologize for the sound, forgot to turn off the microphone.:6_smile:

I don't get some of these mods. CUP for example make some great stuff. 

They should change their stance to free for non monetisation servers and pay a licence if you monetise.  Least that way everyone wins. 

• Like 1