MrAndy

[SG] Vehicle Information Database

Seeing as there has been a large amount of requests for information regarding our vehicles and crate loading system I decided to make a database of all our vehicles currently on the server.

[SG] Vehicle Information Database

Clicking this link will open a Google Sheets containing all available vehicles in the traders. On the first page you will find all the vehicles in regular traders. While on the second page you can find all vehicles found in the Black Market. This list is a temporary solution while we work on some other things to improve this feature in the future, but due to demand we'll put this out for now.

To clarify a few of the things mentioned in the Sheet I would like to explain that "FFV Position" is a position which a player can shoot with their weapons from their seat. "Mounted" means the weapon is operated physically by a player, "RWS" means the weapon(s) are remotely controlled by a player, and finally "Fixed" means the weapon(s) are controlled by the pilot of the vehicle and are pointing in the direction of the vehicle. If there is any information you are uncertain what means, let me know below and I will include an explanation here.

Hopefully this can be a help for the few of you who want to know the stats and information behind all our vehicles. Considering, however, that this is quite an extensive list and the amount of changes we do there might be a slight few bits and pieces that are outdated, though I have tried my best to make it as accurate as possible. If you find any information that is incorrect, please let me know and I will update it as soon as possible. :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2