Spawn points

I really think that there shouldn't be spawn point like ghost town and that we could make a spawn point cooldown, because it makes no sense that you kill someone and he can come back in like 1 or 2 minutes. It ruins good fights thats why i think it would be the best to put on 10 -15 minutes cooldown on spawn points.

There will be no cooldowns on spawn points. It's been suggested a few times in the past. 

Exile is a fast paced PVP game mode. Being able to respawn and quickly get back into a fight is what keeps it interesting. Limiting where or how often someone can spawn would kill PVP.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

In that sense, and I know some people will disagree, but what's the point of spawning in a spawn town other than 1. The off chance you can be farmed in your shit gear as you ATV to a trader or 2. to slow down the pace of combat and the time it takes to get to your body/trader/in the fight.

90% of the time I die I drive straight to a trader, it just seems like I'm being asked to waste 5 minutes to get there, hit a loadout, buy a helo, fly to the fight vs. spawn in the trader, spend 2 minutes doing the aforementioned things, and waste less of my day - not that I die that often, but still.

Sure, but I didn't advocate for removing the spawn towns, just adding a spawn at the trader.

If the reasoning is to slow down the player from returning, I understand and that decision is a logical one.  If the reasoning isn't to slow down combat, or perhaps to punish players who die (somewhat), and it's supposed to be fast paced PVP, then I think it would be preferable to avoid the rocks, jetskis, exploding ATVs, and other garbage / ArmaTM that occurs between spawning and the trader.

Edited by K B
  • Like 2