Sign in to follow this  
PrincessStalker

OP sniper change

I know i'm the only one that will request this... like ever. Can the ASP be added to the safe zone trader so I can build a loadout with it there. No one ever uses it but me i think, so I doubt this would even be noticed by anyone... but me. Please and thank you gentlemen for the consideration. Have a great day.

Also i forgot to ask if anyone knew of a mod that would let you carry like 2 primary rifles instead of a rocket for arma 3. I think having that option would be nice. I think having the ability to switch between a long range and close range weapon would be nice that had more hit than the pistols since they are so weak. Hell even if you could customize what weapons could be equipped together would be better so you dont get the ol m107/navid combo. I was thinking like one larger rifle or lmg then smaller weapons that have more capability like 5.56 or some 7.62 rifles/smgs and what not. Thought i'd mention that as well as i remember seeing arma 2 having a double weapon deal at one time. Thanks again.

Edited by PrincessStalker
new content
  • Like 1

There is a mod for 2 primaries but unless its been improved there was an exploit to dupe using it, shame though as it would be cool

You can fit a ksvk or m107 in a molle backpack and swap it out with mk48, remmington or a few others

That mod for having 2 primaries has been mentioned numerous times in the past. As Don Vito pointed out, it can easily be exploited to duplicate weapons, therefore it won't be added. 😉 

Also, I'm sure the ASP is at black market for a reason. It's an extremely quiet weapon, + it's a 12.7 caliber which means it's quite powerful even though the range sucks. 

I figured if there was  mod it had been considered before, and probably had problems since this server has been live so long. The asp though while it is a higher caliber is balanced by the short range. That and the fact that even though its quiet it is kinda screwed by the distance indicator in the kill message. I thought it could be moved over for that. I honestly dont think ive seen anyone run it other than me. If I could bag stash it id buy it at the BM more. Guess ill just get around the loadout deal and just buy a few and put them in a safe somewhere. Thanks though.

Edited by PrincessStalker
  • Like 1

MG42 with 200X AP rounds is far more powerful then the ASP since there's a kill indicator with range.  🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, McGuinness said:

MG42 with 200X AP rounds is far more powerful then the ASP since there's a kill indicator with range.  🤷‍♂️

Never said it was a good system.

There's plenty of weapons at Normal Traders that should probably be at Black Market due to their performance. 😄 

• Like 1

Would be nice when the Barret M95 would be added again dont have to such op as it was before it got removed just make it a 5 rnd same damage as the m107x would bring some fun into the sniping game again!