texture problem exile server

Hi!

I played on server exile and i i have problem with texture : tree,building,player model etc

if i use 'Z' i see my weapon on first person image.thumb.png.ba2a2719d1a1ab84cd4aa871dc444818.png

But if i use third person i dont see my player model and wepon nothing only groundimage.thumb.png.004d27d1db2323c0ba4bb0871924ee74.png 

how i can fix it?

I assume a respawn will fix it. So call an admin to let him kill you. Higher Admins and above can clone your gear so that you won't lose anything.

If this doesn't work, try to verify all mods or -if needed- reinstall them all as well as ArmA 3.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Myszowor said:

i verified files its not working i make reinstal its not working i make respawn working. But its ever how join to server

I dont exactly know what you want me to tell with this..

• 1 month later...

If he was is spawning in invisible, out in debug, and cant move, he might need his character deleted in the data base. contact a admin and see if he can search your GUID in the data base and ask him to delete all of your player data, this shouldn't remove any of your progression on the server. I'm not 100% sure if this will fix the problem, its been awhile sense I've had my own server.

• Sean locked this topic