Our Group is Looking for Experienced Players!

Our group is looking for experienced players and we're well established on the server. We're friendly people who like to banter quite a lot, so if you can't handle that then we aren't the ones you're looking for. We're a semi-casual group who will take the game seriously when needed, however, we most certainly know how to have fun. Please follow this template and either post on this Topic or DM me. Looking for at least 400 hours, again, we're looking for experienced players and we don't care if you have a push to talk so long we don't hear you breathing or hear any loud/consistent noises in the background. 

In-game Name:

Number of hours:

Discord Username:

Tell me more about your play style:

Are you a mouth breather:)? :

In-game Name:  Zeph

Number of hours: 2600

Discord Username: Arnold#1460

Tell me more about your play style: Mostly I've been a sniper KOTH/Altis any other modes I've been playing as a sniper, also I've been practicing as a pilot lately.

Are you a mouth breather:)? : Nope.

1 hour ago, Zeph said:

In-game Name:  Zeph

Number of hours: 2600

Discord Username: Arnold#1460

Tell me more about your play style: Mostly I've been a sniper KOTH/Altis any other modes I've been playing as a sniper, also I've been practicing as a pilot lately.

Are you a mouth breather:)? : Nope.

Added

In-game Name: Bert Dixon

Number of hours: 979

Discord Username: annafrank#5831

Tell me more about your play style: I play very passive, I'm used to playing alone on these survival servers. That's why I'm never going for something risky since I don't have a revive or backup.

I'm used to playing against groups solo and I prefer playing as a marksman. I am a decent littlebird pilot. But I'm not so confident in my skills anymore because I only started recently getting back into arma again.

Are you a mouth breather:)? : Nah mate

• 2 weeks later...

In-game Name: Shank

Number of hours: 2740

Discord Username: Shank#1726

Tell me more about your play style: team player as i have been in may a arma clans, prefer long distance sniping providing cover but can get my hands messy when any situation arises

Are you a mouth breather:)? : nope

• 3 weeks later...

Number of hours: 2136

Discord: Knight#0335

Play style: I'm a thinker, I like analyzing the situation and positioning myself to prepare for the possibility of being outnumbered. I like working with my team this way. Saying all that, you might think I'm a sniper, but ironically I prefer loading up with a silenced AR to get in close to the battle as the squad's point man in. I'm not a wild card, i like to coordinate with the team leader's direction. I'm also a kickass heli pilot.

Are you a mout breather?: push to talk baby

In-game Name: a Cat

Number of hours: Around 3500 Hours

Discord Username: a Cat#1945

Tell me more about your play style: I like to play things slowly and wait an extra 5 mins before looting a body. What i like to do the most is fly light attack helicopters.

Are you a mouth breather:)? : I use my nose like normal human beeings ?

• 10 months later...

In-game Name: Played under alot of different names | "Thai Rings" Currently

Number of hours: Around 3000

Discord Username: AaronH#6587

Tell me more about your play style: Well I come from altis life so I'm pretty much do anything apart from like RPG and Tank shit kinda stuff

Are you a mouth breather:)? : Nope Discord Noise Suppression OP

Edited by AaronH
  • 3 weeks later...

In-game Name: DCNegative

Number of hours: 5569

Discord Username: (DD)DC-Negative#5777

Tell me more about your play style: I'm used to play as a LMG, but i have quite good experience in sniping aswell, i prefer to be the guy in the yard knocking on the door at the enemys base ;)

Are you a mouth breather:)? :Nope i tend to not breath at all when i'm in my zone