phantom lord

3rd black market

If you go in the editor and make a good one we can look into it.

but to add the trader can be difficult because a lot of players have bases. With the new trader we where kind of lucky that we could place it without having problems with any bases

i will look into the editor  but when you look at the black markets now there are 2 bases very close controlling them like tsp with stingers cumb dunt and ... and the 50pnc 

• Angry 2

3 hours ago, phantom lord said:

i will look into the editor  but when you look at the black markets now there are 2 bases very close controlling them like tsp with stingers cumb dunt and ... and the 50pnc 

Players shouldn't be "controlling" black markets with their bases. If players are shooting into or towards the black market from a base then please report it to us.

For the record, we are hardly ever at the base, just when there is a mission as it's easier to camp it.  We have never shot into the black market before, we know what happened to Some Clan and don't really want to get our base deleted.  We DO NOT control the black market. Don't appreciate the bad rep for something we aren't doing.

Edited by Pertubator
  • Like 2

ill look into making a black market, is there any spots currently that you have in mind? I'm not really an altis man...

what i mean by control is try to fly from the safe zone to the south black market 

6/10 you will be stingerd by tsp or cumb dunt 

and we all know how many Russians are there from the 50pnc