Hi O'Connor. You have 2 options.

Option 1

Head over to our store page and purchase this below. A Senior Admin Or above when they come online will help in packing into a large crate and ready it for it be moved. The bonus of this as well is you don't loose you territory level.

Option 2

You pack the base yourself into a vehicle and transport it yourself an admin will then delete your flag for you. This way you DO NOT keep your territory level and there are no guarantees.

Supafly

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Supafly said:

Hi O'Connor. You have 2 options.

Option 1

Head over to our store page and purchase this below. A Senior Admin Or above when they come online will help in packing into a large crate and ready it for it be moved. The bonus of this as well is you don't loose you territory level.

Option 2

You pack the base yourself into a vehicle and transport it yourself an admin will then delete your flag for you. This way you DO NOT keep your territory level and there are no guarantees.

Supafly

my flag was stolen, I can not pack it. I can not buy a new flag and put it anywhere?

3 hours ago, OlliE said:

If you only want to remove your base flag, an admin can come around and delete it for free. You will be able to build another base somewhere else after.

How to do it? My nick: O'Connor.   Family: MI5