why isn't there armor on a lot of the purchasable loadouts especially when its over 200,000 respect to use them, imo the ak is either better or equal to all of the guns and therefore it just doesn't make sense to use anything else than the default class, would be nice to try new loadout classes and not die in 1 bullet to a p07 

• Like 1

Tbf, it seems like its balanced as it is. If it's a decent gun on the loadout the armor is shit, and the ones with guns not that great, the armor is better.
I get one tapped from pistols and mp5's all day wearing CSAT gear (full armor). 
And you're a fresh spawn, not supposed to be running around with decent gear after being killed.

• Like 1

They are as balanced as i could make them while still looking good, there are a few of them that are better than others, they all have pro's and cons, its not meant to be "playing" gear, its meant to get back to your body and defend yourself gear, seeing as we have really good loot spawns on the servers its easy to spawn go into 2 or 3 buildings and then just loot some stuff there, i could edit the base armor on the loadouts but then they will be OP and it is ALOT of work editing everything and also the modpack would have to be updated, after Bohemia changed something regarding to updating stuff its a BITCH to do.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

not been on arma for a few month so a late reply but i get 300k on both altis and cherno as its the only achievement you can really go for. being solo player a big base isnt that good as it makes people want to raid you more and you cant defend a 10 man raid very well. so hording loot and money isnt very useful or fun so the only thing left is the reputation and KDa comes with it as you want to kill and die as little as possible to maintain the rep. and i went to balota alot keeping the rep isnt that much of a problem