Sign in to follow this  
Cashcake

More AA-Options

There is no need for other AA launchers or anything. If you cant shoot heli down ur doing it wrong or the pilot had perfect flare timing. It's all about luck with pawnee flares.

• Like 3

@Cashcake carry a stinger around and not only use it in Base, spitfire will fall within 2 shots most of the time. I do agree with armed helis needing to be upped in price though, overused thoroughly throughout different times of the day and only big groups have the expenses to stinger them.

9 minutes ago, Dazhy said:

@Cashcake carry a stinger around and not only use it in Base, spitfire will fall within 2 shots most of the time. I do agree with armed helis needing to be upped in price though, overused thoroughly throughout different times of the day and only big groups have the expenses to stinger them.

+1 on upping the heli prices I went on a 39 killstreak the other day at least up Pawnee by 50k 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Winky said:

+1 on upping the heli prices I went on a 39 killstreak the other day at least up Pawnee by 50k 

I never leave the base with a stinger, but when I saw that kill streak I had to ^^

1 hour ago, Kolli said:

I never leave the base with a stinger, but when I saw that kill streak I had to ^^

YOU MAY THINK ITS FUNNY BUT YOU'VE RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP 😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Going out with a stinger everytime is going to drain your bank pretty quick if you dont sit in the middle of the forest somewhere. Or have tons of teammates to cover it if/when you die, not everyone has that. Increase pawnee price. Imagine if a big group of 6-8 players decides to go full retard with 6-8 pawnees. All with flares, not much you can do then imo