Sign in to follow this  
Winky

Spawn town change Kamenka to Vybor

just throwing it out there that kamenka is a dead spawn town and may i suggest changing it to vybor ive played on a few servers with vybor as a spawn town and it's always been really fun like that i dunno just a thought since the server is wiping and if spawn towns was gonna be changed nows the perfect time to do it :P

Edited by Winky
Spellin
  • Like 4

Good shout vybor is a great spawn or lopatino

That way you could remove ghost town and the buildings which would reduce the server load by a tiny % 

Edited by Jimlad
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimlad said:

Good shout vybor is a great spawn or lopatino

That way you could remove ghost town and the buildings which would reduce the server load by a tiny % 

i dunno i kinda like ghost town i use that spawn quite a bit i find the most useless one is Kamenka since i've used it once in about two months lol 

Edited by Winky
I want to die

We will most likely add vybor in but we will have it so you have to earn it iin the XP system. :þ and we wont remove any spawn towns just add in vybor..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Conzole said:

We will most likely add vybor in but we will have it so you have to earn it iin the XP system. :þ and we wont remove any spawn towns just add in vybor..

So we will have to unlock it as a spawn town ?

15 minutes ago, Conzole said:

ye but if its in the XP system it won't be a cancer town full of COD pvp cus hardly anyone will be able to spawn there ): lmao

Edited by Winky

11 minutes ago, Winky said:

ye but if its in the XP system it won't be a cancer town full of COD pvp cus hardly anyone will be able to spawn there ): lmao

Exactly then it wont be cancer with ppl camping it 24/7 if you want COD gameplay go buy it m8.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Conzole said:

Exactly then it wont be cancer with ppl camping it 24/7 if you want COD gameplay go buy it m8.

1v1 on rust prize = ten hotwings

For now we will add it as a perk. We can change this in the future at anytime because we have put a building restriction there.

• Like 1

I personally don't see the point in adding more spawn points, because you have atv's or carts to get quick to your old location...

But if a spawn points gets added, then I vote for Lopatino. Vybor is just too close to everything and alot of other server used Lopatino already as a spawn point and it worked out...

• Like 1

I agree. Vybor is too close to everything, Lopatino would be a better option. Dying has to be at least a little punishing, spawning in Vybor makes it so you can just jump right back into the action, might as well play CoD then! :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lithit said:

I agree. Vybor is too close to everything, Lopatino would be a better option. Dying has to be at least a little punishing, spawning in Vybor makes it so you can just jump right back into the action, might as well play CoD then! :D

Lopatino is too close to ghost town its literally pointless.. besides the spawn is getting added as a perk ao people will have to grind for XP to unlock it 

and for me personally i don't mind if people come back faster the more action the better :p

Edited by Winky
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Winky said:

Lopatino is too close to ghost town its literally pointless.. besides the spawn is getting added as a perk ao people will have to grind for XP to unlock it 

and for me personally i don't mind if people come back faster the more action the better :p

u might wanna remove base spawning and inplement a system where you can spawn on top of your dead body, would be the same

3 hours ago, ImUnleasheD said:

u might wanna remove base spawning and inplement a system where you can spawn on top of your dead body, would be the same

good idea m8 ill suggest that next :D 

Das ist keine gute Idee, 1. der Spawn ist zu nahe bei Missiones 2.Spawn vergewaltigen 

That's not a good idea.

1) the spawn is to close to mission spawns.

2) ? -> makes no sense

(Translated by OlliE)

3 hours ago, Schneider said:

Das ist keine gute Idee, 1. der Spawn ist zu nahe bei Missiones 2.Spawn vergewaltigen 

That's not a good idea.

1) the mission is to close to mission spawns.

2) ?

(Translated by OlliE)

Godlike translation 

13 hours ago, The Suspect said:

Godlike translation 

lol multitasking isn't my thing. was also on teamspeak when editing this, edited correctly now.

I dont think it is even possible to change it now. What about people who have bases close to vybor. We cant leave their bases too close to spawn points and we cant force them to move them.