Respect upon death to NPC's

Im not sure if this has been brought up before but i've discussed this with someone within our group. 

Id like to propose a change to how much respect you lose to NPC's. Right now you lose the same ammount as you would to another player, (2% of you own respect). I suggest you make it 1%, or lower it to however you see fit. 

Or what do you guys think? 

Edited by Cashcake
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Dexter M said:

easy answer is don't die to NPCs

Players don't 10951805108510 degree turn noscope flip flop no hands shoot you in the face though from 190851890518905819058910580185018051805 meters away through multiple forests through a couple towns and basically across Chernarus into Altis.

• Like 1

Good to see the admin team take their community seriously and actually giving some thought to its suggestions.
Keep it up!

**Maybe new players would see that on this server they're getting respect rather easily, and they'll concider staying for longer... Hmm*

• Confused 1
54 minutes ago, Stephen Joyce said:

If AI didnt take respect or at least as much respect, more players would do missions... 

Well why would you do missions for respect? Go and kill players of you want to go and flex with respect lol. And killing npc is not that hard imho. I do missions from ~300m with a spawn kit weapon and RCO

scope. Just don’t stay at the same position for too long and move a bit after every shot. And a pro tip at the end : if you die once, don’t come back to your body, in like 8 of 10 situations it’s very likely to die again. 

I’m on ~430k, only playing some hours in the evening as a lone wolf which should even make it harder to have a decent amount of respect.

• 5 months later...
On 1/20/2019 at 8:02 PM, Cashcake said:

Im not sure if this has been brought up before but i've discussed this with someone within our group. 

Id like to propose a change to how much respect you lose to NPC's. Right now you lose the same ammount as you would to another player, (2% of you own respect). I suggest you make it 1%, or lower it to however you see fit. 

Or what do you guys think? 

its useless past 300k anyways ?

•  
  • Sean locked this topic