hello all my first post

im a solo player and i have been playing on the server for a couple of days and im having fun. i tried dayz and its not fun losing in pvp after hours of searching for gear (im not that good ) so thought i would find a server like this

where gear is plentiful and dying not such a pain while i learn

i want to start a base but what was wondering if once i start and someone see's my base (its not going to be to big and out of the way) will players destroy it asap just for lol's ? im not complaining i understand its a pvp server

but just want a heads up

cheers. cockney

If you have built your base somewhere in the forest, there's a less probability that you get raided. It also depends on how you've built your base - if players can get easy to the bottom of your flag, they most likely try to steal it.

So it all depends on where and how you've built. As far as I know we don't have trolls that run around and destroy others bases if they haven't targeted you on any way.

You tend to find most groups will leave the little bases alone. It's not productive to drive lone wolfs off. Yes it's PvP but my experience on SG is people are pretty honest and not looking to hit the little guy. 

Make a base that is secure and not easy access for someone passing by. 

Don't place it somewhere near another big base as they might want to drive you away 

Don't place it somewhere near a popular root or that over looks spawns or popular places. 

You should be fine 

• Like 1

I would also recommend that you find a group to play with if you are planning to make progress in Exile. The game can be rather punishing at times, especially if you are new. Exile is a mod that provides a lot more fun if you have a team, doesn't need to be more than 3-4 people total, but it helps a lot. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2017 at 3:06 PM, Lithit said:

I would also recommend that you find a group to play with if you are planning to make progress in Exile. The game can be rather punishing at times, especially if you are new. Exile is a mod that provides a lot more fun if you have a team, doesn't need to be more than 3-4 people total, but it helps a lot. 

This is my first experience of Exile, I've been playing solo for a few days and whilst it's challenging it's also rewarding when you get things right, i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to start the game of solo, learn the ropes the hard way etc.

In saying that... Cockney git, if you wanna team up give me a shout:P

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/13/2017 at 6:18 PM, CockneyGit said:

hello all my first post

im a solo player and i have been playing on the server for a couple of days and im having fun. i tried dayz and its not fun losing in pvp after hours of searching for gear (im not that good ) so thought i would find a server like this

where gear is plentiful and dying not such a pain while i learn

i want to start a base but what was wondering if once i start and someone see's my base (its not going to be to big and out of the way) will players destroy it asap just for lol's ? im not complaining i understand its a pvp server

but just want a heads up

Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

cheers. cockney

if you're putting something expensive in your safes, make sure they are hard to get to. 

Edited by garynino