Randomly getting kicked

28 minutes ago, jussi said:

I've been getting randomly kicked for 2 days now, it happens like every 10-30mins. It doesnt tell me why. Any help?

I assume its a problem with your mods. Have you downloaded / updated all the mods we are using?

My second guess would be HVP (Hollow's Vehicle Pack) - me and somebody else had problems with it as well. Just download HVP and missing mods from the required-mods-topic.

The required mods can be found on this topic.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting same thing here, me and 2 buddy's, this is new for us, all mods verified etc, lag on opening doors, safes, building as well, seems SG guys need to do a little work here, u have too much on 1 server rig for it to handle everything?

8 minutes ago, Razorman said:

Getting same thing here, me and 2 buddy's, this is new for us, all mods verified etc, lag on opening doors, safes, building as well, seems SG guys need to do a little work here, u have too much on 1 server rig for it to handle everything?

The kicks are probably just BattlEye and there is nothing I can do to fix that.

The lag should be fixed now. I believe I figured out what is was. It was a dumb mistake that was made when testing some queries with stats.

Its not our rig or rig is extremely high spec. It is not an issue with SG we have done everything on our side. The lag within open doors is a separate issue which is been looked at. its an issue with bohemia/Arma when they did the latest arma update they screwed up Battleeye amongst other things. Our server is updated as soon as the mods are updated. Also be aware that not every player is having this issue and only a few players are reporting this Issue.

There are few fixes which seemed to do the trick.

Firstly when you verify your steam files just verifying does not fix the issue. You have to delete a3.pbo in your addons folder and then verify the game.

Also if this doesn't fix the issue I have had reports from 1 or 2 players that resetting your router/hub also fixes the issue.

After all these have been done and still haven't fixed the issue on your A3launcher verify all the mods and any mods that are installed via steam so your SG mod, Cup things need to be deleted from your arma folder and then reinstalled/subscribed.

Like I say this not a an issue caused by us or our server and has come about from the latest update not all servers are suffering with this just a few also not all players are suffering with this issue and just a few which also shows that its not an issue server side. 

If anyone needs any help or clarification the admin team are available at most times on the team speak

Supafly

• Like 2