Mod additions and removal!

We have been testing different things to see if we can find the cause of the random server crashes. During our testing, we found that MAS Vehicles/Weapons seems to be the cause of the crashing.

We then removed the mods from the server and done some more stress testing. With the mods removed, we never experienced any crashes.

Server with MAS mods = Randomly crashes

Server without MAS mods = No random crashes

So basically, we are forced to removed these mods. But fear not, we have a plan! These mods will be replaced with other mods and this is where you can help.

If you have a mod suggestion in mind, then please let us know. The mod must be on the A3Launcher.

Here are the mods we are thinking of implementing:

Mods that are not getting added:

• Enhanced Movement

Also, here is a small preview of a new perk system that will be implemented soon. (The screenshot is not final, there will be more perks)5b27e1bdd302f21a9c88cd9803b5c253.png

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

This is some nice stuff you are adding.

Tested the KA mod a while back and it has one of the most fun weapons like flametrower,katana and shotguns with proper pallets.

I am also interested in what the other mods might bring vehicle wise.

Edited by ACAB
1 hour ago, ACAB said:

This is some nice stuff you are adding.

Tested the KA mod a while back and it has one of the most fun weapons like flametrower,katana and shotguns with proper pallets.

I am also interested in what the other mods might bring vehicle wise.

Yeah there are riot shields, Lasers that acualy work and other cool stuff in it the flamethrower does not work tough xD

43 minutes ago, ACAB said:

Does this have anything to do with the decreased performance as well?

I know that merging almost a entire community isn't helping but you guys have any plans? 

I have done a few things that should help with performance, those changes will come when the new mods have been implemented. (Coming very soon)

After all that is sorted, then I will work on some more things. But please do note that I can't change much as the server has been up awhile now and changing anything major won't be fair for anyone that is setup on the server.

For the time being,  will try my best to help get better performance. Like you said, the amount of new players has been crazy and with all the new bases/vehicles being placed around the map defiantly does not help. 

2 hours ago, Hans Greith said:

So, MAS is the NATO_Rus_Weapons mod and the NATO_Rus_Vehicle mod, right? What about RHS (Red Hammer Studios)?

RHS has denied servers with a monetization scheme (Premium, Reserved Slots, etc.) to use their mod on servers. The same issue we had with CUP. So the both of them can unfortunately not be used.

• Sean unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic