Day/Night Cycle?

I think the server would be better with a day/night cycle. It would make the game seem more like a survival game rather than a massive deathmatch. It would also make floodlight kits etc. actually have a use. This would allow players to feel a bit more immersion in their gameplay as they would have to light fires and use power generators for floodlights in their bases.

Also, you spawn with a nightvision headset, but there's never any use for it.

I would suggest the server time starts around 12 midday and cycles through one night all the way to 12 noon the next day across the 3 hours of runtime.

Please consider this :)

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

I'm not gonna deny the suggestion. What I am gonna say is that we've had this conversation with the community, by my count atleast twice. 

Both times people have had mixed feelings about a day and night cycle even if its only 20 minutes of light darkness. 
We've come to the conclusion that people just dont want it. They think it sounds nice and then when experiencing it they suddenly dont want it anymore.

There was short night at end of restart, last 40min or so people still complained and left server and waited for it to become day again, no point changing it when only a few people want it, i myself would love to have Night sometimes.

18 hours ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

There was short night at end of restart, last 40min or so people still complained and left server and waited for it to become day again, no point changing it when only a few people want it. i myself would love to have Night sometimes.

Maybe it is possible to add it in but in a lighter effect so they can still see and its not pitch black however i think it would be a great addition and I think others do as well including yourself.

✖️

★SAMMY KNIGHT★

?BLESSING YOUR CONTENT? 

✖️