Sign in to follow this  
MrTyler

Base Parts deleting

Every mother fucking time I put down a part on my last slot, screw it up, and try to move it, it says "maximum number reached." Then it fucking deletes the part altogether instead of putting it back in my inventory or on the ground. Annoys the shit out of me, i've lost so many god damn concrete structures to this shit.

Exile is sadly made this way Tyler

- if you hit the limit which in this case is 300 parts. So upon moving an object it creates a new ID for that part, but it also saves the old one. If that makes sense, so until you put that particular part in the place you wanna put it. You'll have 2 potential parts while moving something. Atleast according to how Exile decided to count its parts 

- So as LiveJasmin Says. Stay 1 part below the max and this should never happen. Its also what we suggest to anyone who asks about this problem  ?

you should be able to fill that last slot with a safe. If you REALLY want to hit your limit then remove a safe, put the last wall you want down (to go from 298 to 299 parts) then put the safe back down to hit 300.

Safes or containers in general don't count towards the part limit however they will affect your ability to place that last object.

Unless something has changed

hm, other servers i have been on they made safes count as a base part which was a smart idea. Myself and others ended up (before the change) literally making walls out of safes and turning a 300 part base into almost 400.

if you at at 300 parts and want to move a part just remove it and re-place it, removing it removes the id for the part, that's if you really need to be at 300 parts