SMAW MK153 Mod 0 - 30K poptabs what?!?

I'll start with the little things. 

570809ba1eb2b079a63a011ee2ffc056.jpg

1. What's it? why do I see it that way??

I feel like this.. - 7d347760b8d20d47809f3f21e2adee8f.png

2. SMAW Spotting Rifle - why was it added to the server? If it is used for its intended purpose it is not practical and not convenient, especially "Pizdec nahoi blyat" what it is noisy, it will be faster to know the distance from the rangefinder. And if you try to kill someone they need to make about 10 hits

3. Now the main reason why I do not agree with such a high price on MK153 Mod 0. I will give a comparison with launcher MAAWS Mk4. To get a rocket from launcher MAAWS Mk4 on a static target at a distance of 1500m I needed 2-3 missiles. To get to the MK153 Mod 0 to 900m (this is the way the maximum range, missiles do not fly further) I needed 7-8 missiles! Those damn missiles go anywhere but the target.

4. Now I want to talk about the rockets themselves.

- 1. MK80 Mod 0 NE - 10K poptabs what?!? why is it so expensive? 1) If you have a rocket MK3 Mod 0 HEDP the MK80 Mod 0 NE become not need a so as they fully interchangeable. 2) MK80 Mod 0 NE the function to be performed by this missile it just does not work properly as it is intended.

- 2. MK3 Mod 0 HEDP - 8K poptabs what?!? why is it so expensive? Comparison with HE 44 rocket from the rocket launcher MAAWS Mk4 power and radius of destruction of manpower of the opponent are exactly the same.

- 3. MK6 Mod 0 HEAA rocket that I really liked, and she's the only one worth the price. I explain why, it has a very high striking force in contrast to the rocket HEAT 75 from the rocket launcher MAAWS Mk4. In other words, to destroy a two-storey building with the help of HEAT 75 in arma need 5-7 missiles and MK6 Mod 0 HEAA enough 2 missiles?

Me English is not very good, I hope I was able to convey his thoughts.

• Like 3

- 1. MK80 Mod 0 NE - 10K poptabs what?!? Shoot it into a base window and you will see what it does, it is a VERY powerful HE rocket with an insane radius

- 2. MK3 Mod 0 HEDP - 8K poptabs what?!? This is not a HE rocket it is a High Explosive Dual Purpose rocket, this means it does some HE damage but also does damage to Vehicles, like a normal Maaws and Alamut, but has way more damage, very strong compared to them

- 3. MK6 Mod 0 HEAA rocket that I really liked, and she's the only one worth the price. This is a High Explosive Anti Armor Rocket that is VERY powerful for taking out vehicles and buildings, does not do much to infantry since splash is low

Maninly the SMAW is to take out people entrenced in bases, not meant for long range shooting, Spotting Rifle can be used to kill people with, its pretty strong and can make you range the shot into a base window pretty good before you shoot one of those expensive rockets.

all these rockets are about twice to 3 times as strong as normal launchers with same ammo type, this is why price is what it is, the Anti Armor one kills a MBT in 1 rocket ?

55 minutes ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

- 1. MK80 Mod 0 NE - 10K poptabs what?!? Shoot it into a base window and you will see what it does, it is a VERY powerful HE rocket with an insane radius

- 2. MK3 Mod 0 HEDP - 8K poptabs what?!? This is not a HE rocket it is a High Explosive Dual Purpose rocket, this means it does some HE damage but also does damage to Vehicles, like a normal Maaws and Alamut, but has way more damage, very strong compared to them

- 3. MK6 Mod 0 HEAA rocket that I really liked, and she's the only one worth the price. This is a High Explosive Anti Armor Rocket that is VERY powerful for taking out vehicles and buildings, does not do much to infantry since splash is low

Maninly the SMAW is to take out people entrenced in bases, not meant for long range shooting, Spotting Rifle can be used to kill people with, its pretty strong and can make you range the shot into a base window pretty good before you shoot one of those expensive rockets.

all these rockets are about twice to 3 times as strong as normal launchers with same ammo type, this is why price is what it is, the Anti Armor one kills a MBT in 1 rocket ?

- 1. MK80 Mod 0 NE I tested in different conditions this rocket and unfortunately I did not notice the difference from the mk3 mod 0 HEDP rocket and he 44 rocket. I still think that it does not work properly in Arma

- 2. MK3 Mod 0 HEDP Yes I know that this rocket is something between MK80 Mod 0 NE and MK6 Mod 0 HEA. and that doesn't excuse why she has such a high price.

- 3. MK6 Mod 0 HEA Yes, I know all this and I think that about this price for this rocket I fully agree

SMAW Spotting Rifle - I think it's nonsense, I better rangefinder check the distance especially if I do a very expensive shot. Yes powerful missiles and it does not give 100% guarantee that you will hit the target. I better get a MAAWS Mk4 for 15K and take the shot from 1km and I am sure that it will fly to the target and if you miss I will strangle the toad from over 3K for a missile. I better buy MAAWS Mk4 15K + 6 missiles to it and this me would cost 33K, this in my opinion better will than buy SMAW MK153 Mod 0 for 30K and + 6 missiles = 78K. I think this is not who does not need. Yes, I still know that the maximum distance of 900 meters and the fact that the SMAW MK153 Mod 0 is almost impossible to hit the target at this distance

They were never intended for people to use on a regular basis they was intended to take out people in bases mostly and if we did not add the spotting ammo or the other rockets players would ask all the time why they are not added 

1 hour ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

Even if you leave the issue with the missiles and them realizing that they are more powerful and therefore their cost is more expensive. I know the capabilities of the SMAW MK153 Mod 0 rocket launcher compared to the m AA WS Mk 4. M AA WS Mk 4 more advantages such as the best reticle, you can instantly know the distance, the longer the range of the shot, and the best accuracy of the missile hit the target. SMAW MK153 Mod 0 this rocket launcher max 15K poptabs. For a great price, I see no reason to take

As said it is meant to take out players and vehicles inside bases not to use as a maaws or alamut, there was plans to have other launchers as well at one point but they did not work properly they crashed server when we had them on AI also we had another 1 time use launcher that made dupe rockets so this was only launcher out of the 3 we wanted that worked, maaws is very OP and if it was upto me alone the price would be higher for the launcher and rockets of maaws