Increase price of rubber ducky

As it stands, the rubber ducky is not worth it at all to farm. Finding magazines 1 and 2 are no problem. 3 and 4 however, are very difficult. They spawn few and far between on the radiated island. The island is very high risk, since it attracts many players there for its high military spawn rate. On top of that, if you die, you have very low chance of getting your gear. If the player is smart, they would have taken your mask making it impossible for you to go back without dropping another 4k on a mask to find things you are most likely not going to anyway/ Sometimes I spend hours there to find nothing at all. By the time you get all 4 magazines to craft the ducky, you could of made 200k from missions if you know what you are doing. At least make the ducky 100k. The amount of time you need to put in to find the magazines is simply not worth it.

• Like 1

i think making it easier to get kind of defeats its purpose..

either way, whenever you find a magazine, you store it in your base, you'll eventually have like 20x 1's and 20x 2's lying around, a few 4's maybe, and then whenever you find a 3, you basically found a free 50k..

you shouldnt think "oh, i found a 1, better go look for the others now", you should think "oh, i found a 1, better hang on to this until i find the rest some day"

• Like 4

I remember before drop rate was adjusted, we had one member who basically lived at radiotion island. He could easy sell weekly 10+ rubber duckies if he wanted to, during a few restarts farming the island he would usually have 2 to 3 rubber duckies as long as he had enough of magazine 1 and 2. The decrease in spawn rate was needed, it was way to easy to find 50K.  It is faster to earn 50 from missions, but the magazines are only a small portion of the valuables  you can find on the island.

• Like 1