More car mods?

Well the ones I've taken a liking to is the 458 Italia with GMK , US police Merc and Mustang as well Audi R8 which are all located on the list of permission the server allowed to use.

but like i said before there is some cars that have just been sat in the server and most likely never been used compared to the BMW  and Renault's.

Edited by MrTickles
  • Like 1

Do they actually offer something different then all the other 78 unused civilian vehicles in the trader?

Everyone just uses Avalances,BTRs and a hand full of other vehicles anyway.

They wont get used if they only look pretty i think.

well i already know some people that agree they would like those cars and as for a hand full used I'm pretty sure I've seen them been used more and people do like to drive something with  style instead of old beat up BTR's all the time.

Sides some groups got to make things interesting and give people a chance of fair gain instead of using armored stuff to hide behind all the time.

• Like 1