To much rpg!

Seems to be an increase in the amount of rpg's floating around.  In my view the AI should not be dropping as much and you should really go to Black Market if you want a RPG. 

As it stands the effort to kill is to easy in favour of the person with an RPG. 

For example a guy yesterday looted the dead AI at a cap point and had 10 rpg rockets in a molle. People are being lazy with them and using them over bullets for the same results. 

Basically I propose less RPGs dropped by ai at missions (including the spare rocket they have) and an increase in rocket prices at BM. 1500 is to cheap when it can one shot a 100k vehicle

Edited by Jimlad
  • Thanks 1

Thing Ifrit\Strider\Hunter HMG\GMG and unarmed have been buffed, i have seen them take from 1-3 rockets with direct hits before blowing up, before you had to just hit them anywhere and they died, not it is not so.

We already reduced launchers, but i'll check into it if it actually worked, instead of each AI wave at CP has 100% chance to have a launcher its now down to 50%, so you might do a CP and get 3 waves and no launchers or you might get launchers on all 3 waves

Fair enough. I tend to use a btr and no the risks 1 RPG it's death.  I just feel there are a lot in circulation. I personally feel you should have to take the risk of BM to buy them and pay a bit more than 1500 

Stingers for example if you wanna blow someone out the sky in a civi 6k Heli then that's fine but you will need to pay 20k for the privaldge 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

Thing Ifrit\Strider\Hunter HMG\GMG and unarmed have been buffed, i have seen them take from 1-3 rockets with direct hits before blowing up, before you had to just hit them anywhere and they died, not it is not so.

We already reduced launchers, but i'll check into it if it actually worked, instead of each AI wave at CP has 100% chance to have a launcher its now down to 50%, so you might do a CP and get 3 waves and no launchers or you might get launchers on all 3 waves

This doesn't seem to be the case as a few days ago I one shot a Strider HMG with a RPG

well we did reduce them, what happend, ppl started to do missions and cp's with HMG vehicles ?

But we are looking into reducing launchers on AI without making it so HMG\GMG and other armed vehicles will roam free, thing is you have to think about the new players who spawn and do a mission then get annihilated by a HMG\GMG camping the mission, seeing as some people camp the BM as well its not really a easy option for these new players to go to Black Market that easy to just buy the launchers, and they are expensive, thing is the reason why this server is to popular is nothing is OP and stuff is easy to get for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

That sounds good but yes RPGs far to common. Some of the cheaper launchers  and rockets need an increase in price as well. 

I use the Maws which costs 24k for a launcher and 3 shots which is well balanced between risk of losing and using. 

The alaumut equivalent (can't spell) can be had for a fraction of that cost or free which seems a bit easy 

It all good if you're in a big group like beef or Wat but for those solo players that have to handle being on there own against majority of these players that like to hide in armored vehicles i honestly find it fair and even specially if people hiding in bases still using gmg those alamuts are those solo's only hope of defense lowing them to as they were before in testing just simply applies the advantage to armored cars and disregards solo players which then have to be really lucky to pull a shot of to kill the driver or even against a big group that uses one pretty much has zero chance against.

so if they plan to remove them from cp why not make them really rare loot finds or similar to m107 or ksvk finds with just one or 2 rockets which then allows people to still have a chance specially if people are going in to spawn towns with armed hunters or marids.

Over all i don't see it fair for anyone to reply by saying then they just have to find a group because not all players want to join groups so just consider that option or something similar that still allows those that can't get to missions so easily as the groups to have a equal chance too.

Its a fine balance and the scale is easily tipped.

Let me put it this way,

When launchers are rare:

HMG vehicles will dominate almost every battle/mission with little to no fear of losing one.

(They are also pretty common as a mission reward.)

When launcher are way to common:

HMG vehicles are less common and are only effective tools for some situations.long range and fast moving.

You guys wont leave the server for losing some HMGs but some noobs getting rekt on 25+HMG killstreaks will.

• Like 2

Armed heli's are common as well, yet the only way to get stingers is to buy them at black market? ?

When a fresh spawn, that looted a launcher with 4 rockets from an old mission, rather shoots 3 rockets (misses the first two) at a guy that stands next to an open pickuptruck (which has ~0 armor), than shoots him with an mx that he can find everywhere in the spawn towns.... That shows me he (a fresh spawn) doesn't value the rockets or the launcher in the slightest. > Shows me there are too many of them.

A 7500k launcher with a 1500k rocket can destroy a 150k armed vehicle with in one shot, a 50k stinger with a 20k rocket MIGHT shoot down a 100k armed heli.... Whats the logic in this?

And don't tell me you can't do fck all as a solo player without a launcher... I rarely use any kind of launcher when I'm on foot in the morning (1 out of 7 days?) and its not impossible (or extremly hard) to disable an armed vehicle with a 850poptabs gun that you can buy at the normal trader... Ofcourse that means if you don't sitt in an open field while he spots you. I rather take the challenge myself ☺️

How about keeping the launchers up but removing the rockets from the mission? That means fresh spawns only have to invest 1500poptabs to get a rocket for their 7500k launcher.

Edited by ImUnleasheD
13 minutes ago, Kara said:

You guys wont leave the server for losing some HMGs but some noobs getting rekt on 25+HMG killstreaks will.

Hate to admit it but ACAB is right.

Most of you guys always run with m107 or navids, why not use them to take out an hmg? Takes a bit more effort than 1 shot with an rpg.

We're not speaking of removing the rocket launchers in the first place, we want to reduce the spawning rate of them ( which was already a thing pre wipe but some update must've rolled it back) and no one was complaining back then.

2 hours ago, ImUnleasheD said:

Most of you guys always run with m107 or navids, why not use them to take out an hmg? Takes a bit more effort than 1 shot with an rpg.

We're not speaking of removing the rocket launchers in the first place, we want to reduce the spawning rate of them ( which was already a thing pre wipe but some update must've rolled it back) and no one was complaining back then.

The Launchers are the Exact same as before the wipe, the reason it prob seems like more now compared to before wipe is bacause AI also had C90 launcher and Alamut launcher, now they only have Alamut.

I guess the thing that has to be agreed upon is what is a excess amount?

German make a decent point but i think the inmate market is a good gauge.

Inmate market will fill up completely with this excess of launchers if this is the case.

So if i cant buy a launcher with 2 rounds for 5k every time i die i think we are good.

I understand that you two groups have the complete opposite of play-styles so this will always be a discussion in favor of yourself.

Same for me.

Edited by ACAB

Like I said its about finding a balance. What you don't want is someone waiting for missions to finish and then going down on a quad with nothing to loose loading up with 10 rockets and then spamming them. Rockets should be used for HMG and armed cars not spammer at people on Go karts because fuck it you have 8 more in a molle. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Aimbutt_exe said:

Also you can get like 10 hmg vehicles per restart if you really want to. Soo i dont see any problem with current system..

Yeah but whenever i complete a mission with an armed vehicle, it gets hit by a rocket when it did not even move or i get shot when driving away. Cause there is always 3-4 rocketlauncher guys around.

And don't count me on the easy way like "mad cause bad", for me its either to much rocket launchers (ammo) or to effort to get one. One CP and a car will be full of them.